Halcyon’s H-75P offers many refined features that ensure consistent delivery with good performance The stable, intermediate pressure provides precise delivery of air to the second stage. Air balanced flow-through piston delivers an optimal amount of air to the second stage, remaining unaffected by changes in tank pressure. Lightweight & responsive components create prompt adjustments to breathing demands in all conditions, temperatures or tank pressures.
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing.
- The 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; the DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box (gxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P are as well available to enjoy these great features deco bottles)
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage
- Can be used as a single tank or doubles regulator.